Brighton Fringe Box Office: 01273 91 72 72
Terms & Conditions
- This Ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter. Purchase of any ticket(s) constitutes acceptance of these. Full details are available on request.
- Please check your Ticket as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. We regret that the handling charge cannot be refunded after purchase.
- The Management cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen tickets. Brighton Fringe reserves the right to cancel any ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, Brighton Fringe will use reasonable means to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the event organiser. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
- Ticket holders consent as members of a live audience to any officially sanctioned filming and/or sound recording that may be taking place at the venue or event.
- The Promoter, venue Management and Brighton Festival Fringe accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- Please note that if tickets purchased are to a performance suitable only for persons aged 18 & over, any ticket-holder unable to present valid identification may not be admitted to this event, and will not receive a refund.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance. Some performances may contain no suitable breaks.
- Breach of the above terms and conditions, or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury to other persons shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue.
- Brighton Festival Fringe Ltd, acting as agent on behalf of the event organiser, under no circumstance accepts responsibility for the content or quality of any events.